Tuesday, May 06, 2003

Never been so stripped in my life.

Today was horrible. So many bad things happened in school today. Stuff that i just simply couldnt put into words. Im exhausted after coming back from school and i still couldnt believe what has happened today. It just went so fast.

Our accounts teacher was mad at the whole class and was sent downstairs, out into the open space, under the hot sun to meet our discipline master. What happened was that most of us did not complete her homework assigned to us when our teacher wanted it today. So what she did was to send all of us downstairs. She was just about to leave the classroom when some idiot clapped and did a standing ovation just as the teacher left the class. Insolent Fool! She heard the clap and shouted at the class to ask who was the one who did it. No one admitted and thus all of us went down. Insolent Fool! we got a lecture from the discipline master. Since i was the only prefect in the class during that time, I was forced to tell everything what has happened. And so i did. I told everything what happened and what made the teacher so mad at us. I stood in front of my whole classmates while explaning it to him. I felt betrayed, so betrayed and so scared. Luckily i had the confidence to explain everything (since i was trained) and talked normally. But in my heart, it was terrible, i was terrified. Im so scared as what to say next, how my next words might put my classmated in danger.

The whole incident went on for the good 10 minutes under the hot sun. The student who did the clapping finally owned up and the discipline master shouted at him for a while before he shouted at us, telling us that we are the worst Express class he has ever seen, calling us idiots and fools. God! i felt so bad! Ive never been afraid in my life! so stripped off!

Some of us were told to go back to class, including me and as i went back, I just couldnt stand it! The burden inside of me. Being the only prefect in the class, being the only one who could explain everything to the discipline master, being responsible for everyone in class!
I just cannot say anymore!

No comments: