Thursday, May 08, 2003

Darn! Exam is coming!

Darn! Exam is coming!



Its 10.30pm. Im off to bed soon. Ive got exam tomorrow. Yeap, its the mid-year exam. (GROAN)Anyway, mid-year exam is pretty crucial to me coz this year is my final year in secondary school and ill be taking the Cambridge GCE 'O' level exams in november. That exam will determine my future. There is only 2 possibilities... make or break. I intend to make it and make it to the fullest and make i will!! Im treating this mid-year exam as a guage to where i stand in my academic performance, how much effort i have to put in to the respective subjects. Tommorrow will be the first paper of English and my second language. Then the real exam week will come the week after.

Well, ive got nothing to else to say, just wishing myself good luck for the exams and i hope that ill do well and get first in class again. (im not a nerd of anything, its just that........ im me..... I can hangout like punks and skater boys if i want to mind you!!!)

Ive been getting alot of visits recently to my journal. Whoever it is.... thanks for your support. Ive never had this many hits before. And since im getting a lot of hits, im thinking of subscribing. I dunno, i dont have money right now. maybe in the future.

Cya!

No comments: