Tuesday, May 13, 2003

An Analysis of my Academic Performance

An Analysis of my Academic Performance

Can I really get 5 A's for My GCE 'O' Level Exams? Im taking 6 subjects and my goal for my Second Language is a C6, the rest an A. Can i really get all A's?

My parents told me that they'll give me anything i want if i were to get all A's. They have kept their word and its ultimately my choice whether i want to achieve it or not. Realistically speaking, im not a veeeery diligent or a hardworking student. My maths and English are above average, but not enough to get an A. The foundation of these 2 subjects has been somewhat ok. As i said, my parents will give me anything i wish for, ANYTHING!!.
I managed to achieve all A's, this are the list of things that i want:

A Pair of Oakley Sunglasses.
A Pair of Oakley Shoes
A New Set of High-end Computers, my choice.
A New Handphone
Home theater system for the hall
Plasma Tv for the hall
A new wardrobe
A holiday

So far, these are the things that i want if i were to get all A's. But i dunno. The problem is that i dont want to go to a junior college. I fear that if i were to get such a good result, not only i will get a wide range of courses to choose from but also pressure from many sources, telling me to get into a J.C. but i dont to. I just wanna go to a Polytechnic, take a bioengineering course, get a diploma, go ns and off to a degree far from here. I want to take my education step by step. I want a more practical approach to education, instead of books and notes and the endless lectures.

What do you think? Can i achieve my ultimate goal?

No comments: