Friday, May 23, 2003

Hi again.... Gosh im bored....

Hi journal..... im so bored that im resorting to writing my journal about my boredom. This is how bored i am now. Its Friday night, there arent any great T.V Programmes, chat rooms are boring, shopping centers never change and my computer is heating up. Its been a hot day and these past few days, not a drop of rain fell around here, and were are seeing reports of flood in China. My utility bill is sure gonna shoot up through the roof, my family has been using the air conditioner for the past few days, day and night.
American Idol 2 is over, my favourite Clay Aiken lost, Survivor over, exams over, for now and its been a boring day. No one is chatting with me in the chatrooms of my usual hangout, and im sitting ducks listening to Lifehouse.

The band Lifehouse is not bad. I like their songs. Its very meaningful. I never knew the names of the singer nor looked at their faces until recently. My my, they are really young and handsome, even though they have a deep voice and a voice like creed. I always envisioned their faces by hearing their voice. For that particular band, before looking at them, i always thought they have that rock band group looks like Creed or Audioslave, but boy was i wrong! They looked young, mid 20s by my guess, forgot thier birthdates, and they looked handsome, too handsome for a metal band.

Anyway, i just watched Linkin Park's new MTV Video, they sung the song from Meteora, entitled "Faint". It ok, nothing special, no special effects like they used to have in "In The End" and "Somewhere I Belong", but the video suits the theme of the music. Looking forward to broadcasting on tv.

Watched Matrix a week ago. The special effects were mind blowing, but the plot and storyline is a little difficult to understand. There are scenes where i have no idea what they are talking about. I just managed to get the general idea and mananged to scrap a small chunk of the iceberg. Im watching Bruce Almighty, and Finding Nemo sometime next week.

No comments: