Thursday, April 24, 2003

What a day!

Its 10 o'clock and ive just finished my stupid Accounts homework. Ah screw the homework. You know, ive never been sooo tired that even my emotions are are all messed up. I just dont feel anything. Its like youre half angry at yourself and you the other half feeling normal. Its like youre in the middle of nowhere. Im listening to Linkin Park Reanimation DVD audio version and even that cant even lighten my mood. I feel like a loser today.... today ive failedn tomorrow i shall succeed and see the day brightens before my very eyes. Im confident of tomorrow, for it is soo unpredictable and therefore you can think of sooo many wonderful things that you can do with anybody you are with. Live today for tomorrow's a dream. I came back from school at around 6.30 and now its almost bedtime......... how i wish a day has more than 24 hours..... or we dont have to sleep at all and we can use all the extra time of sleeping doing something eles instead. I wanna make this entry a very general one, nothing in particular that i want to talk about today for i have no interest in talking about what had happened today. Its just not worth my time typing it all down.

No comments: