Tuesday, October 22, 2002

Exams Finally Over!

Exams are finally over! Now I can relax a little bit. As usual, I think that im gonna fail my math, MT and F&N. The English paper 2 is kinda easy but the paper 1 is kinda hard. Today is the first day of the three day marking day and im enjoying my so called holidays. Band practices during the holidays are JAMMED PACKED! I have NCO Camps to deal with, fasting and those crappy band pracs! Can someone please help me to use all my available free time to the fullest! I have nothing much to say except that our class, no matter how fun and carefree they are in thier end of year exams, i think more or less students will be retained or demoted. I hope i can get all of them safe and sound next year and hoped that there is no 3C next year. One of our fellow schoolmates has just passed away, before completing his "O" levels. A lament for him...

No comments: