Thursday, October 31, 2002

Complete Idiot!

Today is the second last day of school and just got my report book back. Im quite happy with my results except for my maths becoz i failed by only 4 marks!! If i passed my maths, i would have passed all my subjects with no red marks in the result slip.

Something unfortunate happened today in my class. My friend, Jun Chong, was playing around in class, coz he was bored so as the rest of the class and he and another idiot classmate who WAS my friend bumped into each other and hurt thier head. Zhi Hao, who was my friend was acting so immature, like an 8 year old kid, started to take revenge on Jun Chong and they both started fighting! I witnessed the whole incident and i saw that Zhi Hao started it all. The class went into a state of pendomonium and chaos everywhere. I had to stop them and calm Jun Chong but i was surprised that he did not want to fight with him and was acting cool all the time. On the other hand Zhi Hao, the alleged trouble maker started cursing and whats more, crying!!


So childish! i never seen a person so emotionally swayed. This is not the first time he started fighting in class this year. Its uncountable. I just hate him. He is sooo vengeful that he'll take a fight at anyone, big or small no matter what the circumstances might be. But of all the fight that he picked, he never won a single one. He did lots of other childish and rude things. Just read the entry dated 10.28.2002. That'll give you a better idea on his character and personality. argh!! I just hate him. Dunno why he is destined to be with us.... or worse... fate.

No comments: