Friday, August 30, 2002

What a wonderful experience...

Today, I had a wonderful experience! I went back to my primary school after 2 years!!

The school had change alot but many things were preserved and wonderful memories dashed through my mind when i went back there. Most of the teachers that taught me are still teaching in the same school 9 years ago!

When I came back, I came alone. I entered the school and I can already see some of my old classmates. I walked up the stairs leading to the hall and i came across my form teacher when I was in Primary 6! He came recognized me in an instant and started saying, " Jasrie!! Where have you been all the time for the past 2 years!??! I was getting worried about you! You came at last!! Now you are in secondary 3!!"
I replied, "Yes yes indeed, its been a long time. I was far too busy all these time and now im here finally!"

Ive never felt so happy and nostalgic. I saw many classmates when we were in the same class. Along with my form teacher, I also met my second language teacher, who had been teaching me for 4 years, and many other teachers who have taught me. All of my teachers were surprised to see me because for the last 2 years, I was not present during teacher's day.

No comments: