Wednesday, August 28, 2002

Concerned

Im very concerned about many things lately.

First of all, im concerned about my class. I hate my class. They are so noisy and roudy. We recently shifted to a new container makeshift classroom, because my previous class room is under massive reconstruction. And you know that the container has a lot of echo. Add that to the noise and what do you get, a chaotic class. They also made teachers mad and frustrated at them. What can i do to stop it!? Im powerless! I hate my class!!!!


Next, my Drum Major. Ok i admit, i dont quite have a solid relationship as a friend, but he is having frequent asthma attacks lately. Everytime I see him in the morning or during breaks, I see him gasping for breath. I feel truly sorry for him and his parents as they had divorced. Im sure that he is feeling rather traumatic about this experience.

Next, just today, a fight. A FIGHT!! In class. A classmate of mine just leashes out his anger onto another classmate and they were hammering each other. It was chaotic. He just couldnt control himself when he is angry or when someone teases him badly. He has such an agressive and vengeful behaviour that i find it stupid to fight in class over small matters. And its not only one person he fought. He fought with 2 other classmates in my class! Completely absurd and dumb. I already told him to ignore those who teases him and proact instead of react, just go with the flow, laugh together but he has such a vengeful thinking that its uncontrollable. And it gets worse, I sit beside him everyday. Such complete humiliation.


Next another of my classmate, a girl, who is obsessed with netball, which is her CCA. She was admitted to hospital recently and yesterday, she has a severe migrain and amnesia (?). My point is, she has been having academic problems, BGR problems, and her health is deteriorating. She always practise netball and attended training almost everyday and some of my friends said that she is concentrating too much on netball. When we tried to talk to her and how to solve her problems, she refused to listen! Thinking that netball has nothing got to do with her problems, she refused to listen. Now, look what happened, she has been getting sick and her result are getting worse. I am truly concerned about her. Hope she listens before she regrets..

More are coming i presume.........

No comments: