Wednesday, June 04, 2003

An analysis of my results.

An analysis of my results.


This Mid-year results has made me realized a few things. Some of my weaknesses and strengths are shown in this mid-year exams. I was surprised to see my results when it was made known to me during one of the days.

Thus far, i am well on my way to achieving my goal, although i still need to brush up of a couple of things and i still need loads of motivation and support from anybody within my reach. Here is a run-down of my results:

English: B4
Mother Tongue: C5
Maths:C6
Combined Science:B3
Combine Humanities:B4
POA:B3
To go to JC :L1R5: 25 points (Not a chance!)
To go to Poly:L1R4:20 points (Excluding MT)

My aim is to a poly at least. By looking at the number of points i have so far, i wouldnt be able to go a course i sorely desire, life sciences, biotechnology that requires AT LEAST a 14 points, based on last year's JAE. And 9 to 12 points to a course in a poly nearer my home. As you can see, i still need alot of work to do in the next coming months.

This are the results that i at least wish to achieve:

English: B3
Mother Tongue: B4
Maths:B4
Combined Science:A1
Combine Humanities:A1
POA:A1
To go to JC :L1R5: 14 points (possible to go to a decent JC, if i want)
To go to Poly:L1R4:10 points (Jackpot) (Excluding MT)

With 10 points for my Poly entry, i could easily take a life sciences course.

This is my dream results, only in my dreams, coz if this were to happened, good things will come to me....

English: A
Mother Tongue: B
Maths:A
Combined Science:A
Combine Humanities:A
POA:A

You see, i only state a general A grade, it can be an A1 or an A2, it doesnt make any difference. As i said, if this were to come true, my parents are going to give me anything i desire from the bottom of my hearts. ~Haiz~..............
Coming up next, commmenteries of my results.

No comments: